Donnerstag, 1. Oktober 2015

The canned laugher device


Let's sing a song of joy!
Let's laugh and bounce and smile!
Let's joke and fool around!
Let's do all what is allowed!

Tell me a joke, mate!
Don't stand just lazy in the corner!
Make me a loud, loud laugher!
No matter if we anybody bother.

Is there a "Fritzchen" in your story?
Or is it a rabbit that buys a bread?
Mate, tell me a joke - please hurry!
Never mind - really, don't worry!


Well, there's a story with a rabbit - you were right.
It came into a grocery, asked for something to write.
The man says: "We are a groceries, dude! Think twice!
You can buy chocolate, coffee, milk or rice?"
"No, anyway, do you have the BILD magazine, any edition?"
"No, again, but ask my wife - she is cleaning the loo - it's a new mission."

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Do you want to tell me your opinion?