Donnerstag, 25. September 2014

All you want


My dear, dear friend,
You are still running.
Hunting for your thrill?
Hunting - aren't you, still?

Your pulse and breath tell me your truth.
Your blush still reveals, you care.
But the guilt is nothing we should bear.
Just leave it in the outer space!
Its fate will be the blue shiny "air".

Than close your eyes, my friend.
Don't fear, just smell and see and breathe!
Please close your eyes, my friend.
You will feel there is no place for any grief.

Do you see your girl and boy?
Yes, just smile - it's a pic you enjoy?
Can you see a girl and boy playing?
They are asking for you:
I hear them "Mummy, Daddy?" clearly saying.

Close your eyes!
Do you still see?
You are still smiling, my friend!
Those are thoughts and dreams you should spend!

Those kids will teach and speak and sing.
You already shared with Mummy your golden ring.
You both just will learn and listen and (practi)sing.
Enjoy your life as prince, princess, queen and king!


* My best wishes to a recent wedding.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Do you want to tell me your opinion?