Samstag, 23. August 2008

Standing right behind you


Want to hide behind your shoulder so hard.
Would YOU please stand there and wait for me?
Memories are raving through my mind without any key,
without any rest, without any regard.

Need you tonight to take care.
May I lean on your back and just wait?
Would you please stay with me until it's late,
late enough that I don't have any tears more to share?

Don't know, what to feel tonight here in this dark room.
Don't know, what to ask or to tell first.
Don't can say, what feeling is worst.
Don't want to keep the superhero costume!

Please help me to understand that chaotic tears.
Please tell me, how to survive.
‘cause what I have, is not yet my real life.
It's just my race in between all the fears.

Here behind your shoulder I've got an idea, my love.
Here behind your shoulder, I got enough power to dream.
Will still have a need for a loud, loud scream!
But my life will probably make any more joy.